प्रवेश नियम (Admission Rules) :
1. Interested candidate can receive the brochure from the office
2. Following documents are to be submitted with brochure:
a. Attested photocopy of mark-sheet and certificate of high school.
b. Attested photocopy of mark-sheet and certificate of intermediate.
c. Original copy of Transfer Certificate (T.C) of last school.
d. Original copy of Character Certificate of last school.
3. Predetermined fee and other fee will have to be submitted on the same day if admission committee accepts it.
4. Principal has the right to expel any student without reason if he thinks so. His decision will be full and final.
5. Principal has full right to cancel the admission procedure at any time.
6. The admission in B.A 1st year will be accepted if the result of Intermediate has been declared.
7. In B.A 2nd and last year students have to wait for the result of previous examination.
8. The admissions will be based on academic records of students without any partiality.
9. Students who have come from other colleges and want to take admission in 2nd and 3rd year session, they have to submit the no objection certificate, character certificate and transfer certificate.
10. Apart from above certificates other college students have also to submit the provision certificate.
Identity And Library Card :
Students who have got the admission will be given identity and library card. Students required sticking the recent photo and get signed of principal on it. If card is lost Rs. 100 will be charged to provide duplicate card from office. It is necessary for all students to show their library card in library. Books will be given on submission of library cards. Students must collect their library cards on submission of books. All students will have to abide by the order of library in charge.
75% attendance is compulsory for all students otherwise he/she will not be able to attend the final university examination.